Flirting-Don’t Go Overboard
Flirting is a lot of fun, and it’s what gets a relationship up and running but sometimes you can go overboard and scare the girl away. Too much too soon
is a lot worse than not enough. So remember a little flirting can go a long way! Remember, you are just getting to know this girl, you want to keep her interested
in you but not go so far as for her to think she is going to be in a full blown relationship by the end of the date.
1. Have fun! Be light-hearted, funny and entertaining. Make her eager to talk to you again. Flirting is playful.
2. Ooze confidence. Successful flirts have a positive outlook on life. You need to transmit the “feel good” factor. An optimistic attitude attracts females like honey attracts flies.
3. 3. Compliment her…and do it often and sincerely. Nothing opens doors like making her feel good about herself. She will want to spend more time with you and if she pays you a compliment say “thank you”. Do Not be self depreciating.
4. Listen…listen….listen. Pay attention to what she says and ask appropriate questions. Get her to open up and talk about herself. Make her feel like she is interesting and that you are interested in her. Works wonders!
5. Don’t be rude. Flirting does not include being sexually explicit nor taking offence if the lady isn’t responding to you. If she isn’t interested, take the hint and move on to the next prospect. If you get a lot of rejections, you should probably consider a different approach.
6. Send an email after you chat. This ranks right up there with sending a thank you note for a gift and it is vital to successful flirting.
Don’t try to go too fast. Flirting is the first step to a successful relationship.